The London Local Etsy Team is bringing together over 80 curated London based Etsy Sellers this Christmas to bring you our second ever Etsy Made Local. Curated with Christmas in mind, our market will be the perfect go-to place to find one of a kind, hand crafted Christmas gifts whilst supporting small businesses and your local artisans.
On each day you have the choice of two workshops.
Saturday 3rd of December
- Create your own Christmas decorations with Hannah Miles https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/utensils0Paperart
BOOK NOW for Saturday 3rd of December and learn to make paper mistletoe. Price £8
- Jewellery making with Vicky Myatt from https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/PromisesPromiseShop
BOOK NOW for Saturday 3rd of December, running throughout the day. Price £10
Sunday 4th of December
Dip Dye with Rob Jones from https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheRomorDesigns
BOOK NOW for Sunday 4th of December, Price £40 or £70 for both workshops
– Shibori and indigo dyeing Part 1 – Binding and Stitching – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/etsy-shibori-and-indigo-dyeing-part-1-binding-and-stitching-tickets-27774939592
– Shibori and indigo dyeing Part 2 – Itajime clamped resist – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/etsy-shibori-and-indigo-dyeing-part-2-itajime-clamped-resist-tickets-27775175297
Please note that students attending both courses will receive a £10 discount.
- Learn modern Calligraphy and Watercolour with Shoshana Bratton from http://www.shoshycadoodle.etsy.com
BOOK NOW for Sunday 4th of December, 12-1:30pm or 3-4:30pm. 10 people per workshops. Price £20
HAVE A LOOK AT OUR TALENTED SELLERS:
Arts, Prints and Illustrations
Bath and beauty
Cards and Stationary
Home Decor and Accessories